вторник, 25 ноября 2014 г.

Friendship

                                                            
For me it is very important to be surrounded by the friends. I can't live without my friends. I have classmates, friends and close friends.
       Friend is a person, whom you can trust everything.  I don't like people who are boring and who never make the slightest effort to be pleasant or useful to you. I have a close friend I love my best friend very much. She is a sunny soul by nature and always takes the slightest excuse to be amused, and  I should do the same to keep my friendship.
   If you want to keep your friendship, you should be attentive towards your friends, try to listen to them and their problems. I am always ready to help my friends, when they are in need.
   The English proverb says:
 "A friend in need, is a friend indeed.
 In my opinion, both my friends and I consider about friendship this way

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий